Tuesday 23 February 2010

Handmade Market comin up.....................

Hi everyone hope your all ok and havn't had too much snow!
We didnt have it for long much to my childrens disapointment.................

Anyway i have been crafting like a mad women to get some creations together for The Handmade Market which i am attending at the Workstation - Sheffield on Sat 6th March organised by Hamdmade Revolution http://www.handmade-revolution.co.uk/6.html
...................................its all coming together very slowly lol

Will be my first time so am a little nervous but sure it will all be ok on the day ....well thats what i keep telling myself

Also it will be the launch of Wow Thankyou on the 5th March which i am really excited about part off so its all go this end

I have also just added a button to my blog to get a chance to enter a fantastic giveaway - take a look it is fab........................you never know you may be lucky!!

Until next time xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This wonderful blog deserves a Sunshine Award!
    Here's a link to my blog where you can read all about your nomination!
    http://daisy-sevenseas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete