Friday 4 September 2009

Getting into the SPOOKY SPIRIT ~*~*~*woooohooo~*~*~*

I have just finished my first halloween creation and its got me really excited - silly i know- but i just love halloween!!


Here is my creation - i have had so much fun making it and am pleased with the result! - it is wooden plaques and hung with natural jute.










SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it got me looking @ other fab items for sale for halloween on my favourite site MISI and here are some of the creations you can find!

PUMPKIN - cute
Made by Peggys Knits




TRICK OR TREAT BAGS - great idea!

Made by Minxtures




PIRATE NECKLACE - great n bright!

Made by The beading lady




PRIMITIVE HALLOWEEN SHELF DEC - stunning

Made by 123 Tigerlilly 08


DEMON SOY CANDLE - scary!!!

Made by Gypsy Dreamcrafters


No comments:

Post a Comment